How do I set up an electronic funds transfer?

How do I set up an electronic funds transfer?

If you have a U.S. bank account, you can choose to set up an electronic funds transfer to support the Johnstons' ministry.

Here's how:

  1. Download our EFT form here.
  2. Print the form.
  3. Complete the form, sign it, and attach a voided check.
  4. Mail the form with voided check to:

Asian Access
Finance Department
P.O. Box 3307 Cerritos, CA 90703 USA

If you have any questions, feel free to contact us directly.


Give Online...

Jeff's Posts


Jeff's column offers a mix of reflections on leadership and fatherhood, as well as news from Asian Access.


Read articles

Nozomi's Posts


Nozomi's column contains reflections on motherhood, Japanese culture, and ministry.


Read articles

Zack's Posts


Zack's column provides a variety of glimpses into what makes him tick.


Read articles

Ellie's Posts


Ellie's column is coming soon...


Read articles

Email Subscription!

Get our blog posts...
Delivered to your email!

Simply enter your email address:

Email subscription!

jj logo


Contribution Address

Asian Access

PO Box 3307 • Cerritos, CA 90703

(626) 914-8990

Photo Gallery

Jesus said, 'Peace be with you. As the Father has sent me, even so I am sending you.'
(John 20:21 ESV)

S5 Box